Thursday, September 6, 2012

Goodbye Summer... HELLO Fall!

Fall doesn't officially start for another two weeks, but the weather and everyone around has fully embraced the changing of the seasons, including myself. Peace-out Summer, it's been real.



The things I look forward to most about Fall are; cozy sweaters, cuddling up with a warm blanky and good movie, the addition of the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte back into my diet, the smell of Fall in general (there's nothing like it) and the beginning of the Fall television line-up! There are so many good shows coming back and so many more that will make their broadcast debut... I am totally pumped! This is what I predict my show schedule will look like:

Sunday
(9PM) Revenge - premieres on ABC, September 30th
(10PM) 666 Park Avenue - premieres on ABC, September 30th **

Monday
(8PM) The Voice - premieres on NBC, September 10th
(9PM) The Mob Doctor - premieres on FOX, September 17th **
(8PM) Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars - premieres on ABC, September 24th
(9PM) 2 Broke Girls - premieres on CBS, September 24th

Tuesday
(8PM) New Girl - premieres on FOX, September 25th

Wednesday
(8PM) The X Factor - premieres on FOX, September 12th
(8:30PM) Guys With Kids - premieres on NBC, September 26th**
(9PM) Modern Family - premieres on ABC, September 26th
(10PM) CSI - premieres on FOX, September 26th

Thursday
-----

Friday
(8PM) Shark Tank - premieres on ABC, September 14th

Now let me just say that I have purposely left out some shows that I may indeed watch or have watched. For example, Gossip Girl - I am super sad that this will be its last season on air, but I am so behind on watching it that I am actually looking forward to watching all 6 seasons on DVD, at my own pace. Plus, in January The Carrie Diaries will be taking its place so that is something to look forward to. Also, a lot of these shows have conflicting time slots, but all the I have to say is "Thank you, DVR."

Beside all that, I am super excited to see Britney Spears on The X Factor... It will definitely be interesting, but I think she is going to rock it, the promos look amazing. I am also extremely giddy for Revenge. I wonder what twist and turns this seasons journey will take us on??? With so many shows to look forward to I hope there are more hits than disappointments. 

Oh and speaking of disappointments, The MTV Video Music Awards are on tonight. Lets hope they're not as bad as last year...

** NEW SHOW

No comments:

Post a Comment